We offer HACCP training courses for food safety, including
- Level 2 Award in HACCP based Food Safety Systems in Manufacturing
- Level 2 Award in Principles of HACCP
- Unit 1 Level 2 HACCP based Food Safety Systems in Manufacturing
- Unit 2 Level 2 HACCP based Food Safety Systems in Manufacturing
‘The CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of HACCP is designed for those working or preparing to work in food businesses where a food safety management system based on Codex HACCP principles is implemented. It will help anyone in a catering or manufacturing setting to understand the principles and purpose of HACCP and be able to apply it correctly in their own workplace.
This one-day qualification is particularly useful for those involved in the implementation and maintenance of HACCP-based systems, as well as those who are, or intend to become, members of HACCP teams. It meets the requirement for training on the application of HACCP principles under Regulation (EC) NO. 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to develop a knowledge and understanding of:
- the purpose of a HACCP system
- the features and terminology of HACCP
- how a HACCP system is applied in the workplace.’
Please contact us if you would like to know more about our HACCP training courses or enquire about booking a course:
Telephone: 01983 21 61 51
Or complete and submit the following form: